- Please allow 24 hours for transcript request to be processed.
- Transcripts cannot be faxed or emailed.
- To have an unofficial transcript faxed to a high school for enrollment purposes, please have the high school fax a transcript request to (801) 256-5364. Official transcripts will be mailed to the enrolling high school, once the student has been enrolled at the new high school.
- To have an official transcript sent to a college or university, please click on the form below and submit it. Please be advised that transcripts are sent to the college/university within 24 hours of the request being received in our office. Please do not expect to be contacted, unless there is a question regarding your request.
- For education verification, please fax a request, signed by the student, to (801) 256-5364. Education Verifications will be completed within 72 hours of receipt of the request in our office.
Report Cards / Grades
- Grades and copies of past report cards are available through Skyward:
- Once logged into Skyward, select Report Cards from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen. From here, you can view and print report cards.
- To enroll at Copper Hills High School, the following vaccinations are needed:
|Students born between July 1, 1993 and July 1, 1996 –
|Students born AFTER July 1, 1996
|*Polio – The final dose of polio vaccine administered ON or AFTER August 7, 2009 must be given at the minimum age of 4 years AND a minimum interval of 6 months following the previous dose. The final dose of polio administered PRIOR to August 7, 2009 will fall under the previous recommendation with a minimum interval of 4 weeks between doses.|
- For further information regarding vaccination requirements, visit the following site:
- To request a copy of your student’s immunization record, complete the form at the link below and submit the via fax, email or mail to the Utah Dept. of Health:
- For assistance with online registration and to pay fees, please visit the Main Office page or call the main office at 801-256-5300.
- To enroll a new student and for a complete list of necessary documents, please visit the Counseling Center page or call the Counseling Center at 801-256-5320.
- To withdraw a student from Copper Hills High School, or for permit information, please visit the Attendance Office page or call the Attendance Office at 801-256-5310.
- For further assistance, please contact the Registrar’s Office at 801-256-5396.