SUMMER REGISTRATION (July 19 – August 19)
ALL FAMILIES MUST COMPLETE THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR EACH STUDENT
ATTENDING COPPER HILLS HIGH SCHOOL FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR.
- To complete the registration process, login to Skyward Family Access at http://copperhillshigh.org , scroll down on the main page to the “Skyward” box and click on it.
- Log in with your PARENT login information. If you do not know your login and/or password you can call the Attendance Office at 801-256-5310 beginning July 29th.
- In Skyward, select your CHHS student and click the link, “Register for 2019-2020”. This is your opportunity to verify information regarding your student. You must open and check each item, save, close, and mark complete in order to complete the registration process.
- You may also pay registration fees, make a lunch account deposit, and find other crucial information.
- Listed below are important forms and information such as our parking contract, class fee information, and financial information.
- CHHS General Information
- JSD Fee Waiver Guidelines link
- JSD Fee Waiver Application link
- JSD Fee Waiver Application link – Spanish
- CHHS Lunch Form link
- CHHS Bell Schedule link
- CHHS Parking Page and Vehicle registration form
- Copper Hills HS picture dates & makeups
- CHHS Yearbook order form link
- PTSA information link
- JSD Class fee link High Schools
- CHHS Class fee link